Saturday 4 August 2012

Lace dresses are perfect!

Sorry I haven't blogged in a while I've been on holiday for a few days and I've just been really busy but I'm back! I love lace dresses and find that they are nice to wear for any occasion so here's my favorite two and how I style them :) Also the nail polish that I'm wearing is a Barry M nail paint in Fuchsia.
OUTFIT NO.1!



This outfit is super cute and something that I would wear to the beach or just going for a casual day out in the summer. But you could also dress it up with accessories or hair accessories for more of a formal look!
 Dress: Topshop sale (Similar one here)
Shoes: Newlook (Same ones here)
Sunglasses: Asos (Same ones here)
OUTFIT NO.2!
For this outfit I wore the same shoes and I think that it is perfect for going out in the night or going to a more formal occasion, the black jacket gives it more of a 'going out' look.


Dress: Select (Same one here)
Shoes: Newlook (Same ones here)
Jacket: Bank (Same one here)

3 comments:

  1. you are so cute sweetie what about following each other..?

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the first dress! followed you, hope you can follow back! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  3. If black off shoulder dress keeps women a sense of mystery.Then lace mermaid dress shows the neat and pure of a girl.

    ReplyDelete